1. Presentation Accommodations:
- Change how an assignment or assessment is given to a student. These include alternate modes of access which may be auditory, multisensory, tactile, or visual.
2. Response Accommodations
- Allow students to complete assignments, assessments, and activities in different ways (alternate format or procedure) or to solve or organize problems using some type of assistive device or organizer.
3. Setting Accommodations
- Change the location in which an assignment or assessment is given or the conditions of the setting.
4. Timing/Scheduling Accommodations
- Increase the allowable length of time to complete an assignment or assessment, or change the way the time is organized for an assignment or assessment.